It suddenly occurred to me that I have blogged about many of the Fuji X-T1 accessories that I have purchased, but I don’t have a page listing which are my favorite accessories. Here they are in no special order. Click names for reviews.
- This finally made the camera feel correct in my hands
- Coming from a Canon 7D user and someone who wears glasses, this made it more comfortable to use the camera and block stray light
- Don’t skip a few bucks to protect the screen
- I wouldn’t have bought it on my own if it weren’t part of a bundle, but now that I have it, I wouldn’t go without it.
- Charge 2 batteries in about 1.5 hours and includes a battery gauge (woohoo!).
- Bigger than a PD Leash but smaller than a PD Slide
- Just enough room for two Fuji bodies with lenses and some accessories.
Faster SD card
- Moving up to a Sandisk Extreme Pro 95MB/s made a world of difference shooting JPEG+RAW, but I do plan to move to a Lexar 2000x UHS-II soon.